Mid-American Conference Tourney
Western Michigan Game Notes:
- Western Michigan started 20-11 during the 2010, 2007, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- WMU beat the spread by 9.5 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Broncos have beaten the spread.
- Western Michigan has won every game this season (8-0) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- The Broncos have won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) after recording 70 or more total points.
- Western Michigan has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) when its field goal percentage has been 46.7 percent or better.
- WMU has won every game this season (13-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.6 percent field goal percentage.
- WMU has won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) when opponents record six or fewer steals.
- This season Western Michigan has won 90 percent of the time (9-1) when Brandon Pokley has 11 points or more and 86 percent of the time (12-2) when Darius Paul has five field goals made or more.
- The Broncos have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- Shayne Whittington accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Shayne Whittington and Darius Paul) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Shayne Whittington has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 17 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Shayne Whittington's career.
- Shayne Whittington has four straight double-digit point games.
Eastern Michigan Game Notes:
- DaShonte Riley accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Daylen Harrison has led the team in scoring seven times in 34 games this season.
- DaShonte Riley has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 34 games this season.
- DaShonte Riley recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- DaShonte Riley set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014