Western Michigan Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:15 left to go.
- The last time WMU started the season 10-7 was 2009.
- WMU beat the spread by 34.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Broncos have beaten the spread.
- This was the 4th blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, WMU has been on the winning end of 16 blowout games.
- The Broncos have won 100% of the time this season (6-0) after recording 71 or more total points.
- WMU has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 27 or fewer rebounds.
- The Broncos set a season high for free throws made.
- The top two rebounders (Shayne Whittington and Darius Paul) accounted for 40.4% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (43) than the starters (28).
- Shayne Whittington has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- Shayne Whittington recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Northern Illinois Game Notes:
- Northern Illinois lost and did not cover the spread.
- This was the 3rd blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, NIU has been on the losing end of 26 blowout games.
- This loss extended the Huskies losing streak to 3 games.
- Kevin Gray accounted for 38.2% of the team's points.
- Darrell Bowie has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 16 games this season.
- Kevin Gray set a career high with 13 points.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Keith Gray.
Last updated: Dec 5th, 2013